new budgie

Hello readers and YouTube followers,

As you all know I absolutely love my current flock of birds. After visiting the local pet shop a couple times and seeing all the cute baby budgies I came to the conclusion that I had to convince my mother to let me get one, so after a lot of begging meet my new budgie. The name is still undecided as I am unsure whether it is a girl or a boy, I am hoping for a male because my family never seems to have much luck with females and them getting egg bound which sadly leads to them passing away. I have had to clip his/her wings to make it easy for me to hand tame the budgie without it flying off and hitting into things around the house.

*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

Comments

  1. Great post, Aaron! Love your new budgie, he/she looks so gorgeous! I even like the small bit of green between the wings. Looking forward to hearing what name you choose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment