birds & bedroom layout change

Good aye everyone,

Sorry it has been awhile since I have posted but I have been preoccupied with other things. Earlier today my cockatiel (Chico) and my budgie (Jacob), were sitting together on Chico's perch when I walked in to my bedroom. This is the first time Chico has let a budgie be that close to him without him trying to bite at them or warn them away. I quickly ran and got my camera to catch the moment, they look so adorable together.


I can never seem to keep my room the same layout for a long period of time. This is however my favorite layout for my bedroom, I also actually really enjoy home decorating and mixing things up. My mother is an artist, which she painted the silhouette painting on my wall of an sunset in Africa. 

 Its been raining all day here in Brisbane, Australia. I love hearing the rain outside my window, its just so calming to listen too. I hope everyone, is having a wonderful weekend and is staying safe in this world.

*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE OF THE MONTH

"Life is 10% what happens to us, and 90% how we react."
 Unknown

Comments

  1. Your bedroom looks really nice the way you have it now, Aaron. So cool that Chico is becoming more accepting of the budgies near him — they do look sweet together. I also love listening to the rain outside...so restful.

    Love Mum xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment