farewell cody

Hello and what a bad start to the year this has been,

First off I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I hope everyone is having a better start to the year than my family and I. Last Monday the 4th of February, we had to make the tuff choice of saying goodbye to our beloved dog Cody who had been fighting a disease called Cushing's. Cody has been in my life since I was a young boy and I always viewed him as my little brother. He will be forever missed and all the memories I shared with him I will hold onto for the rest of my life. 

Enjoy some photos below of him over the years.

HE WAS SUCH AN ADORABLE PUPPY
LYING ON MUMS BED
COMING TO CAMP IN MY TENT WITH ME THAT I MADE
PLAYING TAG IN THE BACKYARD
LASTLY DOING WHAT HE DOES BEST, SLEEPING



REST IN PEACE CODY
2006 - 2019



*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE OF THE MONTH

"There is nothing truer in this world than the love of a good dog."
 Mira Grant

Comments

  1. A beautiful tribute to our precious baby, Aaron! He will never be forgotten, that's for sure.

    Love Mum xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment