meet isla

Tis the season to be jolly, lah lah lah lah lah!

I decided to treat myself to an early Christmas present, and boy is she a good one. On Friday I was browsing my local ad site and saw the cutest little Cockatiel and I knew I had to have her, I named her Isla because I felt it suited her cute and placid nature quite well!


She's been quite shy but is slowly coming out of her shell, still waiting for her to bite me for the first time but I don't think she will. She's not a fan of being in her cage and constantly wants to be out and about. Side note I think Arlo is getting a little bit jealous of her, even though he still gets plenty of attention! As you can see in the picture below he is really starting to come into his colours lately, I'm trying him on some new pellets and they seem to be working wonders.



LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW


*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE OF THE MONTH

"My idea of Christmas whether old fashioned or modern. Is very simple, loving others"
Bob Hope

Comments