parlour time

Hello again!

Scarlett got her first every parlour job on Tuesday, and she turned out absolutely adorable. I was extremely nervous with sending her to get trimmed. I originally wanted to hold off til after the whole Coronavirus situation just incase the groomer or previous dogs might have been in contact with the virus, but after taking her for a walk I saw how desperately she needed done. I ended up staying at the parlour until she was finished just too make sure she remained safe, she was extremely well behaved the whole time.


BEFORE THE PARLOUR
AFTER THE PARLOUR

If you haven't watched my latest YouTube upload, then you probably don't know what Scarlett got up too while I was having a nap after work. I leave my ensuite door open so if she wants to go lie on the cool tiles she can. However this particular day she thought it would be acceptable to rip apart the toilet paper and make a big mess of my bedroom. Cody did something very similar when he was a puppy, except with mums wool out of her knitting bag.

CODY IN 2008 WITH THE WOOL

Remember to stay safe and healthy in these times, only go out if absolutely necessary and remember to stay 1.5 metres away from anyone you may encounter on your journey.



*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


QUOTE OF THE MONTH


"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."

 Unknown

Comments