scarlett had surgery

How's everyone been lately with the colder weather setting in?

Last Friday Scarlett went in for her first and hopefully only major surgery — she got spayed. I was dreading leaving her at the vets for the whole day as she's become quite my little companion over the past couple months. I felt empty knowing she wasn't by my side. However she seems to be healing quite well. When I went to pick her up she was extremely groggy and just fell asleep in my arms but two days later you wouldn't know she just had surgery.


Scarlett is sporting the cone of shame when I'm not around to stop her from irritating her wound, although they are concealed, dissolvable stitches. I still don't want to risk anything happening. I also purchased Scarlett a new winter coat. I never realised how expensive a doggy coat was until it came to buying one. It cost me $69.00 AUD just for a bit of material! She does look extremely cute in it though so worth the money I guess.



*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE OF THE MONTH

"Life isn't about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself"
 George Bernard Shaw

Comments