a nice weekend + update

Good morning everyone, hope y'all are doing well!

Where do I begin with today's blog post. I have been wanting to start a Jigsaw puzzle for ages now, and I finally went out to Mr Toys and purchased one for me to tackle through it. Turns out I needed some team work and I got my Mum and Brother to give me a hand, we have managed to get the outer part of the Jigsaw assembled! Now I won't be telling what the picture on the Jigsaw is because I want everyone to take guess, I will give you a hint... 

It's a Safari animal!

On another note. Miss Violet is getting so big compared to when we got her, she had her third and final shot on Friday and she is now allowed to go out on walks without the risk of catching Parvovirus. I will be waiting however til she is a little bit bigger in size as I am really struggling to find a suitable Harness for her to wear, they are all so big on her. I have purchased five already and only one kind of fits her but once she gets a bit bigger in size it will fit perfectly (hopefully)!

All the aquariums are doing amazing. I am super happy with how everything is growing in, I have been keeping fish since I was in High School and I think I have finally perfected plant growth! I have set up another Nano Aquarium as everyone will see below, it houses five Guppies and one Fighter Fish. It is a heavily planted aquarium and I think the fish absolutely love it in there! My Red Cherry Shrimp have had a huge spawn of babies, sadly they are super tiny and I couldn't manage to get a picture of them but there is so many! I have managed to catch two Swordtail fry and put them in with the Shrimp so they can grow out and be re added back with there parents once they are larger.


Thanks everyone for reading todays post, I hope to see you guys more and more as I try to do regular post to keep y'all updated on my life. Make sure if you already haven't you go support my YouTube channel, every view, every subscription, every like does not go unnoticed!



*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE OF THE MONTH

"The sooner you start believing in yourself, the sooner you'll start seeing results."
 Unknown

Comments