betta sorority aquarium

Hello all,

It seems ages since I have done a blog post but I am back with a bit of an update on a new aquarium that I have set up. I have been keeping Male Fighters since I was in high school and ever since I have been keen on trying out a Betta Sorority, I decided to start researching a bunch to see if I could make it possible and as you can tell by the title of this blog post. It was.

I must say before you ever attempt to pull off a Betta Sorority you must do heaps of research first, I spent weeks watching videos, reading forums and joining FaceBook groups. Its a very nerve racking aquarium when you first add all of them, I was constantly watching to see if there was any aggression or fin nipping (which there was). Its important to have several spare tanks ready before you get the Sorority going incase you need to get any out in a hurry, lucky for me I only had one aggressor so I made sure to move her on out. She has since been moved back into the aquarium and is getting along with all the others fine now.

I have several other fish with in this aquarium to help disperse any sort of aggression that might break out, the other varieties of fish include Neon Tetras, Albino Corydoras Catfish, Double Red Apistogramma and last but not least a Bristlenose Catfish. It is very important that you do have a wide range of other fish in the aquarium if you want to keep a successful Sorority, it just helps dilute aggression. 


For those who haven't yet seen my YouTube video on this new setup, I highly recommend first off to go subscribe to my channel but to also go check out the video below where I go more in depth on the aquarium.



*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Comments

  1. Nice post, Aaron. I'm glad the tank is working out well. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment