adventure time

Morning everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well across the world. Yesterday my family and I decided to go out for the day to Mount Tambourine, located in South-East Queensland. I thought I would take along my DSLR camera and take some photography shots of the beautiful scenery the mountain had to offer, we went on a beautiful hike through the rain forest and came across a waterfall called Curtis Fall's.


After we had finished the hike, we took a drive further up Mount Tambourine to a look out over the country and oh what a treat it was, the photos do not do it justice. There is nothing more that I love to do that to get out of the house with my family and go on adventures making new memories we will never forget, life is to short to sit at home and miss out on the greatness nature has to offer.

                        

*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

Comments

  1. Great scenery pics...enjoyed the video too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Aaron! Love the pics, especially of the waterfall and scenery. I enjoyed watching the video also, it's pretty good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys live close to such amazing scenery! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment