first youtube video is up

Evening everyone,

I got all the equipment needed to start filming. I plan to do a post in the near future on all my camera equipment so for anyone who would like to see that make sure to follow my blog. Below is a photo of a little bit of my filming set up which just includes my Nikon D3400 camera and tripod, I also setup desk lamps so my face could be clearly visible through the lens of the camera.  
  

It took me awhile to get used to the video editor I am currently using, but after I figured it out editing the video became very swift and easy. I would appreciate if everyone would go check out my very first YouTube video featured below, I would love feedback on what y'all would like to see in future content and I am very excited to begin this new journey in my life.




*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

Comments

  1. Looking forward to following along with your blog, Aaron. Good to see you enjoying the new camera. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment