the new tank

Morning fellow readers!

Another blog post and it hasn't been two months yet? This week I decided to upgrade my Fluval Flex to a bigger aquarium, as I wanted to get more fish to try out as having the same fish for awhile does get quite boring. I purchased the 16 Gallon (60L) Fluval Curve, my previous Fluval was only 7 Gallons (30L) so it was a fairly small aquarium and it really did hold me back from owning more fish.

Little miss Scarlett guarding the new edition to her bedroom after it got delivered to the house. I had already had a scape planned for this aquarium before I even ordered it, I was aiming purely for a lush heavily planted look and I think once the plants grow in my goal will be complete!

The current stocking in this aquarium is Four Swordtails, Eleven Harlequin Rasboras, Six Bronze Cordydoras Catfish and One Albino Bristlenose Catfish. Now I do plan on attempting to breed my Swordtails as I think that would be something interesting to experience with you guys and being that they are Livebearers it should be fairly easy to do just that. I am dosing several Seachem plant products to provide enough nutrients for all the new plants to sprout new stems and really take off, I am currently researching into dosing cO2 into the aquarium to enhance plant growth also but we will see if I actually go that route or not.

Feel free to check out my latest YouTube videos on this specific aquarium getting setup, until my next post...



*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Post a Comment