queenslander aviaries bird toy order

Hello all,

How has everyone been of late? Coronavirus reaching its peak here in Australia we are hoping things will start to die down a bit. We have been experiencing several supply chain shortages due to people being out of work due to being ill with Coronavirus, which has made shopping for certain supplies quite difficult. Luckily for my birds there isn't a shortage of bird toys through my favourite store Queenslander Aviaries. I did a HUGE order so I could completely revamp the cages with new toys and perches, I have even ordered a new Java Wood Perch that can sit on my table and allow the birds to be out with me in my bedroom.        


The birds absolutely love their Java Wood Perch, I have actually attached some of the new toys that I got in the delivery onto the perch so all the birds can have a play around while being out in my room! I wish Queenslander Aviaries sold taller ones because having three Cockatiels on a small perch does cause them to get a bit cranky at one another if they come into their comfort zone. 


Thanks for reading everyone, I hope you all continue to have an amazing week. As always I have uploaded a video onto my YouTube channel of the FULL unboxing for all of my viewers to go watch and enjoy, which will be down below! I start a new job tomorrow so I will try and get out a blog post to update you guys on how that all went.


*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -
TikTok -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE OF THE MONTH

"Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now but it never rains forever"
Unknown

Comments