seven fishes betta fish online order

Evening everyone,

I am currently taking some much needed time off from my every day job and thought it would be a perfect time to do an online fish order. As everyone knows from my previous blog post that I currently have a Betta Sorority aquarium running but there has been some slight aggression within the Sorority, so I have decided to add five more female Fighters to add to the Sorority. After watching Creative Pet Keeping on YouTube and her using the over stocking method of dialling down aggression within her aquarium I wanted to give it a shot.

I have chose some new varieties of female Fighters to add as you can see from the above photos. I have currently moved out two of the female Fighters to dose them with some medication to help heal their fins from being bitten by other bettas, so within a month they should both be able to be added back into the Sorority. I am hoping they all settle well into the aquarium and will help with the aggression levels, I have also released an unboxing and acclimation video on my YouTube channel but everyone can click the video below to watch it!



*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments