better late than never

Hello everyone,

I know it has been a hot minute since I have made a blog post but I have had so much happen and change over the past couple years that I would love to document for you all to read. I hope everyone has been well and is having a wonderful December. 

Well I would like to start off with the best news (in my opinion) that after six years I have officially resigned from McDonalds. It was a long and stressful time working there but I decided it was time to get out and do something that I will actually enjoy doing, which is definitely not getting abused by customers every shift. I now work for a little bird shop that only focuses the selling and making of all bird supplies, I have never enjoyed a job more then since I started working here. I love hearing about customers bird related stories or being able to pass on my own knowledge to new owners.

I have acquired several new pets since I last informed this space on, I think the first additions would have to be my four reptiles. one of them being in a beautiful aquarium and his name is Apollo, he is a Macleay River Turtle one of the smallest known turtles that you can keep in Australia which is why I got him and I have had him since the 13 of January 2023.

Then we have my two Bearded Dragons who I have had for different times. Ares is my oldest one and I got him on the 22nd of March 2022 and he is an absolute beauty of a lizard, he is extremely friendly and will often come run around my room. I then have Zeus who is a Trans Hypo Zero Bearded Dragon and him I actually got this year on the 18th of September and he is probably the most unique out of them all. Lastly I have a Blue Tongue Skink named Hades which I got on the 8th of May 2022, he is a neat little Skink and likes to hide away most of his life and occasionally will come out to bask in the heat.


Then more recently I have got some new feathered pets as I wanted to get a companion/mate for Arlo my Sun Conure. Maya is my baby female Sun Conure and I got her from a breeder down the Gold Coast on 27th of October 2023, she was meant to be "Hand Tamed" but after being with her for a bit I would say she is far from it but I am definitely hoping to get her more comfortable with me.
The second bird I bought was 100% an impulse buy and while I dont advocate to impulse buying animals, I have the space and I am already equip with everything a bird needs. However I went to a local breeder with my girlfriend because she has been on the look out for a Green Cheek Conure for herself and while I was there I just fell involve with a couple of the other birds he had there, and I knew I was going home with one of them so long story short I ended up getting a DF Violet Turquoise Conure on the 19th of November 2023 and I decided to name him Atlas.
Now lastly and probably the most cutest but also the most destructive out of all my new pets, Id like you all to meet Rose who is a beautiful female Ginger Cat. Quick little back story she was originally my brothers but he developed an extremely strong allergy from her coat so I ended up offering to buy her off of him so she didn't have to go to some random who might not give her the best care. She has been in my care since the 15th of September 2022 and has fit in perfectly with the family.
Thanks for reading and catching up on my animal obsession. I will do another blog post soon to talk more about myself and what I have been getting into the past couple years as I dont want to make my first post back to be a small novel!

*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -
TikTok -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE OF THE MONTH

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change."
Wayne Dyer



Comments