cyclonic weather is over

Hello y'all,

As my previous post stated Queensland was hit with a Cyclone and after it pouring down with rain for the past week causing flash flooding across South-East Queensland, it has finally cleared up to be a beautiful day outside. I decided to take up the great weather conditions by getting outside and doing some gardening and yard work. I can't wait too see this garden take off, I will update everyone on how all the plants have grown in at much later date!


I am determined to make my macro shots look like a professional photographer took them, but I think I am a bit to shaky while taking the pictures so they come out a tad blurry as you can see with the image below, but I guess practice make perfect. However if anyone has any tips on how to take good macro shots with a Nikon D3400, I would greatly appreciate it!


*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -


Comments

  1. Great post, Aaron! I'm glad the cyclonic weather is over, definitely was a great day to do some gardening. You've done great with the pics you've taken! Love the clouds and the garden. I believe you'll get there with your macro shots, you'll get better, though I think you're still pretty good. It's true what they say about practice, it does help you learn and become better at what you do. Keep up the great work! :)

    Love, Brad xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Aaron! I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment