rainy day in south-east queensland

Hello to all my new readers,

What a week its been in Queensland. After Cyclone Debbie hitting up North, South-East Queensland is having flash flooding in some areas. Luckily where I am located, it hasn't been issued that flooding will occur. The Queensland Government says they are very well prepared for this natural disaster, unlike the floods that occurred back in 2011.

My thoughts go out to the families who homes have been flooded or destroyed due to this horrific cyclone weather, stay safe everyone in South-East Queensland.


On a positive note, I took the opportunity to try and get a macro shot of water droplets on the potted plants leaves outside. I am still learning how to use the Nikon D3400, so its not the best but I am slowly improving.


*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

Comments