new nikon d3400 camera

Morning all,

While I am still new to photography I would like to learn new ways of how to use a DSLR. So I recently bought the Nikon D3400 which was released in 2016, replacing the Nikon D3300. I am currently expanding my knowledge on how to use it with the all so handy help of YouTube, I got the DSLR Camera in the hope that I can make better quality YouTube content for y'all and progress with my photography. 


The camera is designed nicely, and with the photos I have taken with it so far and I must say I am quite pleased! I still struggle with holding a still arm when taking Macro shots which causes it to come out a tad blurry but I am hoping over time I will be calmer when taking shots and not shake as much. I do plan on posting photos I have taken with the camera in a later blog.

*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE OF THE MONTH
"Never give up on what you really want to do.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your new camera, Aaron...looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment