i bought a puppy

Hello everyone I would like you all to meet my Miniature Poodle, Scarlett.

Last Saturday we went out to the pound to look at maybe adopting a dog, but sadly they only had large dogs and being that we have an indoor cat I didn't want to take any risk. I started to look on Gumtree and an Apricot Miniature Poodle caught my eye. When we went to visit the breeder Scarlett was very shy and didn't too move much, but nonetheless she was adorable and I knew I had to have her.


As you can see she was very nervous coming into her new home, tail between her legs and frozen in time. A week later and she is a completely different dog; running around the house crazy, destroying everything she can get her teeth on and just being plain adorable.


I will keep everyone updated on Scarlett as the weeks go on. She will be featured in my YouTube video as well as a room tour, so make sure you have your post notifications turned on so you don't miss out! Also has anyone ever owned a Poodle, if so let me know your experience with them down in the comments below.

*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments