weekend time

Evening all!

How has everyone’s weekend been? I have had a very relaxing one, started out by doing some gardening in our back yard. Weirdly enough I am now motivated to start a veggie patch but I always suck at keeping plants alive, it would save a lot of money though being that my birds eat a lot of fruit and vegetables each week.


Scarlett is absolutely loving her new bed that I bought her, she obviously needs to grow into! She had her first appearance in a YouTube video today, she got extremely excited and no doubt will draw in her own fans! She also had her first bath with me today, she behaved very well but took ages to dry off being her fur is getting extremely long. I am a bit iffy on taking her to groomers at the moment with the whole Coronavirus situation happening.


I now lay here at 3:21PM trying to go too sleep because I have work tonight. I am trying to get weekly content out for all my social media’s though, which is why before I hit the hay I thought I’d get a quick blog post out. I have uploaded some new videos on YouTube I’ll attach both below so everyone can go watch them, while you self isolate.



*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments