morning walks and getting back to the grind

With the craze of Coronavirus, how's everyone been coping?

Starting yesterday I am on a mission to be more active and eat healthier. Working as an Overnight Manager takes its toll on my body and my sleep pattern, I'm hoping I can finally get a hold of that being that our hot Summer days are coming to an end. Started out the week with a lovely walk around Berrinba Wetlands with my mum and brother this morning. It is just the perfect time to go on a walk, the sun is still rising with glimpses of it shining through the trees that surround us. 


On Saturday I traveled up to the Sunshine Coast to go on a hike with my sister at Noosa National Park, which was absolutely beautiful. The hike stretched for roughly 8km with ocean views the whole way, I highly recommend going there if you live near. 



Well I guess that concludes this post, prepare to see a lot more of me on this space over the coming weeks. Don't forget to follow my Blog so you can stay updated on what I'm up too with my life. Don't forget to Subscribe to my YouTube if you haven't already links are below!

*CLICK BELOW & FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNTS*
YouTube -
 - Instagram -
Twitter -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE OF THE MONTH

"Don't let anything stop you from reaching your goal."
 Unknown

Comments